In January 2019, the online version of the COMPLT. Product Development & Service Design Tool Kit went live.
COMPLT. Plan & Track is a complimentary service for all tool kit owners. It provides speedy access to find, save and review the content in your physical tool kit.
Starting out super simple. You’ll be able to use the service stand alone or in conjunction with the tool kit.
WHY HAVE WE DEVELOPED THIS PLATFORM?
An online platform provides us the ability to continue adding value for our customers.
We set out to help customers reduce time finding relevant content. Provide a place to create and store working collections of cards to increase re-use. Enable users to develop more efficient workshops, sprints and planning sessions.
Our guiding principle is to make it easier for people to create amazing products and services they aspire to.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS VERSION OF THE SERVICE?
In this early version, we keep it simple and easy to understand. Over-time we’ll add more functionality but will do so with community input. You can see functionality in development here, under Coming Soon
In this version you can:
- Keyword search all content
- Browse all 270+ topics and 30+ activity cards
- View individual or multiple subjects at one time
- Use “Curated by COMPLT.” decks to explore our suggestions
- Select cards to save to your own custom ‘decks’
- Define the number of cards to view per row
FEEDBACK ON BENEFITS OF COMPLT. PLAN & TRACK
During testing we’ve had a lot of great feedback and of course many great suggestions as to where to go next.
The top 3 highlights and comments reported during testing are below.
1. Searching content in the tool kit
– Quick and easy keyword search
– Saved time when searching for “that” card
– Discovered new information in the kit
– Quickly found the location of physical cards
2. Saved Decks are a major time saver
– Ability to create decks based on an area of focus (User Research, Problem Solving, Decision Making)
– Re-using decks for stages of development (Research, Prototype, Launch)
– Able to tweak my collection based on user feedback
– Developed individual decks relating to days of a workshop (“Design Sprint – Day 2”)
– Created a deck to help on-board new team members
3. Able to use “Curated by COMPLT.” decks for
– Kick-starting my own custom deck
– Getting started with the tool kit
– Provided topics for impromptu meetings
– Re-focused the team
– Saved time on planning
– Inspiration for what’s next
“It’s the beginning of bridging the physical-digital divide which excites us most”
WHAT’S COMING NEXT?
More functionality is coming early 2019. Including sorting options, notes and fixed menus for easier navigation.
During this early stage and beyond we’re always looking for feedback and would love to hear your ides of what to build next.
Checkout our Support & How-To-Guide which provides further detail about upcoming functionality and features.
WHAT’S THE COST?
COMPLT. Plan & Track is FREE for all tool kit owners.
People interested in an online only version won’t have to wait long.
We will be offering an affordable subscription service. Pricing will begin at the lowest feasible point and will increase for new users as functionality is added.
OKAY, I’M CONVINCED!
Great! Well, grab a tool kit and let’s get started!
We’ll send you an account pronto. You’ll have access to the platform and can start researching, planning and executing immediately.
Having this resource at your finger tips, without doubt will save you precious time and allow you to focus on ‘getting it done’.